Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Hello! Welcome to UPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! UPR means Ultimate PokéCard Rpg, Means.. You will use PokéCards for battle!! Current Events: None For The Moment!
Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Hello! Welcome to UPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! UPR means Ultimate PokéCard Rpg, Means.. You will use PokéCards for battle!! Current Events: None For The Moment!
Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

Popularity : 4

Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 Empty
PostSubject: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 am

TSUNAMI WARNING

May the 5th, 2010. Waters are crashing against the beautiful shores of Mirage Island, looking as if the sea would swallow the entire thing in one gulp. This was not good. People have immigrated there and there is a new, small village there - Snowraind city. It has a dreadfully small population of 34, where as most cities have over a hundred. At least this one is a community..

In the small month of May, the entire city of Snowraind was given a tsunami warning. That wasn't good. Professor Pomer has ordered 4 Cardholders to go to the island and see, if possible, that the waves would stop. But shady criminals are being sighted all around the region - what will happen?

------

: This RP will end at either page 11, 12, or if we've still got more to do, up to page 20.
:You need to have at least 1 Grass, Water, Electric or Flying Pokemon.
------

PRIZES:

x1 Mudkip - The most enthusiastic player
x1 Treeko - The most descriptive player
x250 dollars - Everyone
x1 Clamperl - The most intresting character
x1 Electrike - The most active player

-------
Current Players: 4/4
Platinum Sakurai and her Squirtle
Axel Marshal and Bulbasaur
Aria Phys and Turtwig
Aj Leonardo and Totodile

Last edited by iPlatinum on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

Popularity : 3

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:04 am

I don't have any movesets for the prizes you have @.@ anyways, I'll go update the PokeCard moveset, I'll go with Turtwig.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatepokecardrpg.com
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:09 am

joining with bulba! Gimme Electrike please!
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:12 am

Hey, Platinum.. You might want to ref our gym battle Razz
Back to top Go down
Rusty
UPR Duel Royale
Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:57 am

Woah, Give Me That last Spot. ;D
Im Going With Totodile. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerzstuff.net
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:03 am

Rusty wrote:
Woah, Give Me That last Spot. ;D
Im Going With Totodile. ^^

Okay.

We will now start! Everyone please choose a font colour.

Platinum Sakurai - Snowraind City

Platinum frowned.

She had been a citizen of Snowraind for 2 years now - Ever since it was made. Sure, usually their weather was quite strong, but seriously. A Tsunami warning in summer? Since when did that happen? Usually summer would be so hot kids would be jumping all over the beach, but grey skies and large waves did NOT match Summertime's description.

All of the Card Holders had been asked to meet up at the Snowraind Gym - The gym that Platinum was set to take over once the current leader stepped down. A Gym that could attack all around and cause devastation to most challengers.

She waited patiently inside the gym, sitting on the soft patch of snow that made up a border. Her Squirtle was hiding inside it's card.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:10 am

OLIVE >:3
Aria was nearly awake.. But when she saw the curtains closed, She fell asleep again, Some minutes later.. Her alarm clock suddenly ringed! "Ringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!", "Oh My God!! Turn it off!" Aria turned the alarm clock and suddenly, Her eyes have still morning dust.. She removed it and got a morning bath.. "Another Mission,Another Adventure, Who's gonna be teammates now?" Aria questioned herself, After some few hours, she departed from her house and went to Saffron City to check out Professor Pomér.. "Ahh, There are you are Aria.. Platinum is waiting at her gym, You better go now" The Professor said, "What!? Platinum!? Wow!! I'm gonna get going now bye!" As Aria suddenly ran out through the door.. "But -- Wait! There's something I need to tell you" Nonetheless, Aria didn't heard what the Professor said, and hurried to the S.S Ferry.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:22 am

Axel Marshal
Snowraind City Gym

"~Bul ~ba! ~Bul ~ba!" chanted Bulbasaur happily as we walked towards the Snowraind Gym. It was the so-called meeting place in our new mission with three other members. This would be an another chance to get some action to make up for the remaining of my training with Bulbasaur.

As we reached the front door of the gym, I saw my friend from last time, Aria. I didn't knew she had a gym! Well, Bulbasaur and I still trotted to the front door and waved to Platinum. "Hi there, Plats!"
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:27 am

Current Location:Snowraind City Gym

After Aria reached the S.S Ferry, She went to Pacifilog and saw the waves really big! "Those are terrifying waves!!" Aria said worried.. Turtwig suddenly got out of his card and hugged Aria's legs.. "Awww, Turtwig! You're so cute!" Aria said.. Some minutes later, She reached Snowraind City Gym where the mission will be discussed at.

"Oh!! My.. God!! Axel!! Platinum!! You're here too!" Without knowing, Aria asked Platinum "So, is this your father's gym then?", Turtwig played with Bulbasaur and he enjoyed playing with it.

(Gonna eat Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 am

Platinum: Snowraind

"Nah, Mother's." answered Platinum. "My Father owns the Contest Hall, which my sister, Diamond is taking over."

She picked up some snow.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:57 am

"So, you guys are pretty rich? Anyways, where are we going to start the mission?" Aria asked Platinum and Axel, "Where's the new guy anyways?"
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:01 am

Platinum Sakurai - Snowraind

"No." answered Platinum. "We helped build the city. My family is part of the city council."

Squirtle hopped out it's card, and started playing with the others.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:06 am

Aria started to sit in the cozy soft pillows and waited for the mission to start, She couldn't resist it so she went outside and shouted so loud! "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! ... .. ... Now I feel good!" Aria took a stroll around the city and found an ice cube "Hah, I'm gonna take this souvenir.." As She put it in the pocket, She searched around the shop for some cards that might be useful along the way.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 am

Axel Marshal
Snowraind City Gym

I stepped up in front of them, while I let Bulbasaur tackle Turtwig playfully. I was surprised to see Aria standing in front of my eyes, too. I looked around for any signs for the fourth member, which obviously weren't present. "Is the fourth guy here, yet?"
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 am

Current Location: Snowraind City Gym

"Is the fourth guy here, yet?" Axel questioned us two, "No, and I don't even know what his name is" Aria suddenly saw a wave crashed along the walls of the gym.. "Hey, that wasn't supposed to happen! Are there any walls here?" Aria asked.. Turtwig stopped playing because he was so scared of the wave that crashed.
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:27 am

Platinum sighed.

"These waves have been disrupting Mirage Island for weeks. Everyone's scared." she said. She pulled out what looked like an umbrella, but with a chain at the bottom. "This is what they gave us. There's a chain holder on each side of every building."
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:18 am

"What's that? An umbrella? Is it used to guard waves?" Aria asked curiosly, As she saw the chain holder, another wave crashed again the shores of Mirage Island.. "We better get going! And warn the other people to evacuate" Aria said hurried, nonetheless another wave crashed again the gym and the window was broken.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:39 am

Axel Marshall
Snowraind City Gym

Waves crashed violently towards the Gym's sides and seemed to rock the island side to side. Platinum brought out four umbrella-like things from the building's sides with chain to connect them from Snowraind Gym.

Axel got an umbrella and held it out, facing the waves. "This would help us calm those waves, huh?" asked Axel. "Since the Gym had four sides, those that have something to do with the number of people coming here?"
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:46 am

"Oh, I get it! So these umbrellas, stop waves from coming by the gym right?" Aria asked them, She held the umbrella and faced it towards the waves. "Ughh, Where's the new guy?We've been waiting here like 4 hours!" Aria exclaimed.

Turtwig then sat in the comfy pillow and slept.
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Platinum shook her head.

"It stops the waves from getting to your head or small children. And provided that you hold on, there's a 00.1 percent chance of you getting sucked out to sea." She answered.
"We also have a bunch of Gardevoir to prevent waves from attacking homes."
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:40 am

"We also have a bunch of Gardevoir to prevent waves from attacking homes."

"That's good," replied Axel. "Should we start now even without waiting for the last guy? I mean we're waiting for so long for him to come here and he's being all late. We could start now and just tell him the details when he arrives."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4   Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsunami Warning - FULL - 4/4
Page 1 of 1