Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Hello! Welcome to UPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! UPR means Ultimate PokéCard Rpg, Means.. You will use PokéCards for battle!! Current Events: None For The Moment!
Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Hello! Welcome to UPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! UPR means Ultimate PokéCard Rpg, Means.. You will use PokéCards for battle!! Current Events: None For The Moment!
Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

Popularity : 3

A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full Empty
PostSubject: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:31 pm

A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full Journey

Requirements
You need to have atleast One Grass/Water PokéCard
Only 1 PokéCard will only be used
3 Members are only allowed to join the RP.

Difficulty
Normal
RP will end at Page 5

Prizes
Cyndaquil - Best Rper - Everyone gets it.
Torchic - Most Active Rper - Everyone gets it.
Nothing - Lazy Rper
$600 - All - Everyone gets it.

Plot
Mt.Lavafire is erupting again! But why!? It is time to know, Professor Pomér (Card Professor)
ordered 3 Card Trainers to check out what's happening inside the mountain.

Professor's House: Saffron City

Members Joined 3/3
Aria Phys and Turtwig
Platinum Sakurai and Squirtle
Axel Marshal and Bulbasaur

What happened to Mt.Lavafire!?

Last edited by Koizumi on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatepokecardrpg.com
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

Popularity : 4

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:43 pm

I'll join. Platinum Sakurai and Squirtle.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:44 pm

I hope Keion joins XD.. All we need to do is advertise this forum, and members yay!!
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Koizumi wrote:
I hope Keion joins XD.. All we need to do is advertise this forum, and members yay!!

Ur a psychic Laughing

*joins*
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Okay, We'll start our RP!! (I'll use Indigo for my RP words, use colors codes too)

First Location:Cinnabar Island

A first day of Aria's Adventure, She woke up,took a bath and ate her breakfast, Her mom's name was Aeria, similar to Aria's name.. She took the Turtwig Card and got her clothes on.. "Now, it's time for me to have my first mission".. She went to Professor Pomér and took some supplies and the ticket to S.S Ferry, She took a ride with her bicycle on her way to S.S Ferry. After she got there, she gave the ticket and entered the ship.. She waited at the Food Lounge for the new friends to come.
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Platinum: Cinnabar Island
Platinum grimaced as Squirtle once again, threw up overboard. It was a water pokemon, and somehow, it had managed to become seasick one way or another. She frowned.

"How the heck does a water pokemon get seasick, anyway?" she mused. Squirtle glared pointedly at her. She laughed, and picked him up when he finally finished vomiting. "That was sarcasm. Now let's go."

She walked to the breakfast hall and smiled. It had a large array of breakfast, starting from Muffins to Zuchinni soup somehow. Platinum had a sneaking suspicion that someone had snuck in there that night. She picked up a chocolate flavoured muffin with chocolate chips in it and waited.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Current Location: S.S Ferry - Waiting

Aria sent out Turtwig and said to him "Don't be stubborn right now Turtwig, There's so many people here, have shame on yourself." Aria walked gently and saw Platinum eating Chocolate Muffin Cakes, "Hey, Platinum! You're here! All we're waiting for is Axel, You do like Muffins do you?" Aria ate a PokéHam and sit beside Platinum, Turtwig ate so many foods until his stomach got full, "What? You got full again? That's what PokéFools deserve, Here sit at my lap." Aria said.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Axel Marshal
Cinnabar Island

Axel walked towards the ship's location, kicking up clouds of dirt as he began thinking of what would await him. His first mission as a dueler was given to him, now and he was on his way o Saffron City. Also he was supposed to meet other two people there, both female. He would be stuck with them throughout the whole mission. "Girls," he sighed again.

Before he knew it, he was in front of the harbor. He went towards the stairs leading to the ship and flashed his ticket to the guard. He thought the ship was not that big, but he was surprised to see that it was.

The trainer looked for the Food Lounge for food. He haven't eaten breakfast since he left home. "Maybe the others are hungry as well," he thought. "I'll just look for them after I finished my breakfast." He walked towards the part with sweets and took a cupcake, which he delightfully munched.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Current Location: S.S Ferry

As Aria was eating, she suddenly saw the third guy named Axel Marshal.. She suddenly walked towards to it and said "You're late! What did you do?" Suddenly the ship headed towards to a small-looking island.. So, Aria and Turtwig ran outside to observe the water.. Turtwig was gonna dive but Aria held Turtwig and said "I said no stubborn head! I'm gonna get back you to your card now!"

"The water's beautiful! It's like sparkling diamonds!" Then, they came near to Cinnabar Island the water became red and the temperature increased! "Arghh, It's so hot here..I'll ask the Captain about that." She walked to the Captain's Room and the Captain wasn't there, She found that the Captain was dead! She saw stains of blood in the storage room! Aria suddenly shouted very loud! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Help!!!! A dead Captain's lying here! With a knife on his head!!! Help!"

The sailors went to the storage room and brought the Captain to the Clinic, The tried to aid the Captain but he couldn't be cured, The doctors tried everything they can just to cure the Captain.. Now who's gonna drive the ship!?. This is disasterrific.

By the way, guys.. I edited your character stats, I forgot to put up the PokéMoney.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Axel Marshal
S.S. Ferry

"You're late! What did you do?" blurted out by a feminine voice behind Axel. Surprised, Axel half-jumped of suspense and turned behind. There, he saw Aria, one of the girls he was about to be going with. Before he could talk, she went away.

He was about to get back to eating when he heard a scream. Aria! With Bulbasaur following him, they ran towards the voice direction. "Our mission would definitely fail without one of us," he thought. "If something would happen to her, what would her parents think of what we did with her!"

When he got to the room where the scream trailed off, he saw a dead corpse wearing the captain's uniform. Beside him was a puddle of blood with Aria near it. Suddenly, his spine chilled with cold despite of the hot temperature. Is Aria a murderer?!

Taking up all of his courage, he walked towards the girl and whispered through her ear, "What did you do to him? Now, who's gonna drive the ship as well as take responsibility of his death!" Axel stepped back and awaited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm

"I was gonna ask the Captain, why did the water got red!? and the air, it's so hot!" Aria answered.. "But then the Captain wasn't at his room, I searched for him at the storage room and saw.. that the Captain was dead, with a knife on his head". Aria answered solemnly.. "I wouldn't be the murderer, Do you think so Axel?" Aria questioned him.

Turtwig got out of his card, He ran so happily that he didn't saw Aria sad. "Turtwig, come back to your card this instant now!" Aria shouted at Turtwig angrily.. Turtwig was scared and ran away from her.. She just saw the sailors blocking her and said "Hey you, little girl.. You're coming with us!" The sailors said.. "What!? I didn't do anything! I didn't killed the Captain!! I swear!!"

The sailors didn't believed Aria, They threw her to the cells and Aria said "I wasn't the murderer!!! Believe me... Please .. please.." Aria cried as she sits down to the corner.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 am

Axel Marshal
S.S. Ferry

"I was gonna ask the Captain, why did the water got red!? and the air, it's so hot! But then the Captain wasn't at his room, I searched for him at the storage room and saw.. that the Captain was dead, with a knife on his head. I wouldn't be the murderer, Do you think so Axel?" Aria explained truthfully without any hint of lies.

Before Axel could answer back, some of the sailors took Aria from the storage room and locked her in a cell. Axel followed them and only managed to see a crying Aria, different from the one who reprimanded him earlier.

"Don't worry, I'll help you get out," Axel promised her. Though he didn't know what to do, at least he had some basic knowledge on some investigations from animes he had watched. "I'll get the other person who would be helping us in our mission to help us get you out!"

Axel left her and went towards the cafeteria area of the ship. From there, he saw a girl with a Squirtle eating a muffin or something. She did match the descriptions sent to him by the professor, so he crept towards her. "Are you Platinum?"
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 am

Aria believed what Axel said and waited for him, A few seconds, the ship suddenly stop, A big rock hit the ship! Aria was shocked and panicked "We're gonna sink!! Everybody let me out! I'm gonna die here!" Then, Turtwig saw Aria finding a way out, Then Turtwig finds a key in order to open the door.

Seconds later, Turtwig found a sailor's key and gave it to Aria, "Hey! Turtwig, Thank you very much!, You saved my life!". Then Aria got out of her cell and finds a way out of the ship's basement.

The sailors found Aria running, "Hey, you!! Come back here!" The sailors ran after Aria, "Turtwig run!! They're coming for us, Aria and Turtwig ran as fast as they can before the sailors could reach them.
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:29 am

Platinum : Cinnabar Island

Platinum heard a scream. A Boy then came up to her.

"Are you Platinum?" he asked her. Platinum decided sarcasm was the best way to handle a stupid question like this. "No, I'm the Tooth Fairy." she sighed. "Of course i'm Platinum. Why?" She waited for her answer, and then saw Aria running from some sailors.

"Turtwig, Run as far as you can!" she was yelling. Platinum frowned, and ran up to a sailor. She slapped him on the cheek, and the sound resounded through the room.

"Tell me, Mr. Idiot, since when was this girl in trouble? She only went to the captain's room because it was horribly hot." she said angrily. " Speaking of the captain's room, i think i saw someone coming out of there earlier." she added thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:36 am

Axel Marshal
S.S. Ferry

"Hey, you!! Come back here!" shouted by one of the sailors as they chased a girl. Aria and her Turtwig managed to escape the cell alone! Maybe they haven't noticed Axel and Platinum in front of them because of their rush or something.

For a while, his thoughts suddenly stopped with the questions he wanted to answer. How did Aria managed to escape? And why did she escaped only when he was out of her sight? His thoughts were disturbed by the rocking of the ship; S.S. Ferry is sinking!

Axel grasped Platinum's hand and said briskly, "Your coming with us!" They ran towards a shortcut in Aria's course and eventually managed to catch up with them. Aria was still running from the sailors with Turtwig.

Axel leaned towards Aria's side and said, "Look! There's the emergency exit. If we can manage to get on one of them, we can ride a life boat, save our lives from drowning and get to Saffron!
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 am

Then, Aria stopped running and came back to Platinum "These guys thought of me as murderer!" Aria angrily said, "I forgot to say, Our ship stopped, look.. a big rock blocked our ship.. Maybe a few hours later this will sink, So we need to call Cinnabar Rescue Team now!!". Everyone in the ship panicked except for Platinum,Axel and Aria.. "Hey guys, How about we investigate about the Captain?" She waited for their answer.

Suddenly, A cloaked guy walked out the Captain's door and there was blood in his shoes! "Go get that guy!!" The sailors thought of something on how to catch the guy.. The set up traps in every part of the ship, Minutes later.. The guy arrived near the Food Lounge and there he was caught by a net.. We took of his mask and it was a guy dressed in red with a Ditto on his back!

(THE GUY: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/tvsea08_027.jpg)

The guy said "So, you finally caught me you pests? How about we settle this for a duel? Huh?" The sailors battled the guy and one-by-one they were defeated, Ditto can transform into any Pokémon the user says to.. How are we gonna defeat this!?
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:41 am

Platinum : Cinnabar Island

"Smart." Platinum glared. "A Ditto? How unimaginative."

She ran to him and started kicking him.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:45 am

The sailors caught the guy and was gonna throw him to the ocean, "Hey, Guys!! It's just a joke! The captain's just asleep, and that knife was just a toy!! I put ketchup on him!!" The guy nervously said, The sailors didn't believe him and threw him to the ocean, "Ahh! Ditto! Transform to Lapras!" The ditto suddenly transformed to Lapras and the guy said "We're not done yet fools! I'm gonna get back!" The sailors was amazed that Axel found a life boat, but it was only two, 7 People can only fit in one lifeboat, but they're 17.. "I'll stay here and find another way on how to get out here" Aria said confidently.

Turtwig touched Aria's legs.. "I know you feel sad Turtwig, But it's only a few time before we get out here" Aria said smoothly.

Sorry, I'm bad at english grammar @.@
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:50 am

Platinum: Cinnabar Island

Platinum smirked and pulled out a rope. "Who needs a Lifeboat when we have a Squirtle? Don't worry, you can have the lifeboat." she smiled, tying the rope around Squirtle's stomach. She took off her socks and shoes, put them in her bag, and stood on Squirtle. It barely looked fazed.

"It's quite good at this." she added.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 am

New Location: Lifeboat - Near Cinnabar Island

"Woah, that's pretty cool, Platinum!" She gasped as she saw Squirtle carrying Platinum as he swims.. She got her self on the Lifeboat with Axel.. She asked him "Is this you first mission too?".. Aeria called her daughter and said "Hun! I saw the S.S Ferry on PokéNews! Are you hurt? "No mom,I'm on a lifeboat right now.." She closed her PokéGear and said "Hey!! That's Cinnabar Island right!?" She shouted at Platinum..

She was so excited she's gonna discover a new place! This adventure is really cool!
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:10 am

Axel Marshal
Lifeboat - Cinnabar Island

"Is this you first mission too?" asked Aria. Suddenly, a call from her Pokegear was made. Axel waited for her call from her mother to finish before he answer. But as her call was finished, she began shouting again. "Hey! That's Cinnabar Island right!?"

She looks like she'd been having fun despite the troubles she'd made. Finally they reached the shores of Cinnabar Island and got off from the lifeboat.

"Back to square one," exclaimed Axel. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:15 am

"Back to square one," exclaimed Axel. "What now?" Aria thought of something to do "How about we go to Cinnabar City first? I'm so tired.. We might as well have a break there" They arrived at Cinnabar City having a talk with Nurse Joy.. "Oh, Hello there Card Trainer! Are you here to rest?" Aria replied with "Oh yes, We are very tired, Perhaps any room here?" "Oh yes, follow me please" Nurse Joy said.. It was a beautiful room indeed, Full with stuff toys and comfortable bed.. "This place is strange, no people here in the PokéCenter, What's happening here?" Aria asked her two friends.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:30 am

Axel Marshal
Pokemon Center

"This place is strange, no people here in the PokéCenter, What's happening here?"

"I don't know, but who cares!" Axel exclaimed as he go his back resting on the soft cushion of is bed. As he stretched his arms, he asked Aria. "Why are you asking that? Do you want others here as well," he said. "Or are you scared?"
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:59 am

"Why are you asking that? Do you want others here as well," Axel said. "Or are you scared?" "No, I just don't want any more terrifying events happen." She went to her bed and hugged the PokéCushion, "Get some sleep, we'll be off tomorrow and explore Mt.Lavafire.."

As she closed her eyes, The lights was turned off and it was very dark at the Pokémon Center.. "What was that?" Aria asked Axel curiosly
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:11 am

Axel Marshal
Pokemon Center

"What was that?" exclaimed Aria as the lights went off and the darkness occupied the whole room. One could easily think it was something like ghosts or thieves if they saw the sudden change in light.

Instead of thinking of things like those, Axel's mind was more concentrated on getting some sleep rather than finding out he cause. "I don't know!" admitted Axel. "A short circuit or something. Why don't you just get some sleep and ask the nurse tomorrow."

Without waiting for anymore questions, Axel's eyes closed cause of tiredness and drifted into sleep with Bulbasaur sleeping beside him in his bed. He fell asleep as quickly as the lights turned off and decided to find about it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full Empty

Back to top Go down

A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next