Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Hello! Welcome to UPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! UPR means Ultimate PokéCard Rpg, Means.. You will use PokéCards for battle!! Current Events: None For The Moment!
Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Hello! Welcome to UPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! UPR means Ultimate PokéCard Rpg, Means.. You will use PokéCards for battle!! Current Events: None For The Moment!
Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragonic Journey - Full

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

Popularity : 3

Dragonic Journey - Full Empty
PostSubject: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Dragonic Journey - Full Dragonicjourney
(Not, about Shadow Lugia)

Requirements
Needs to be 5 to start the RP
You need to have atleast one Water/Flying PokéCard
You need to be approved in Character-Sign Up

Plot
Some Dragons were spread along the shores of Pacifilog near Snowrained City Gym, It rumors that those dragons were called "Snowterrors" Professor Pomér ordered 4 Card Trainers to check it out.

RP Will End At
Page 7
Difficulty Normal

Members 5/5
Aria Phys and Swampagon
Aj Leonardo and Totodile
Platinum Sakurai and Squirtle
Axel Marshal and Bulbasaur
Cheryl Tiro and Swampagon

Prizes
Dragonic Journey - Full Dratini Dratini <--- Click for Information. - Everyone who joined will get it

$1050 PokéMoney - Everyone who joined will get it

Let's go!

Last edited by Koizumi on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatepokecardrpg.com
Rusty
UPR Duel Royale
Rusty

Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:29 pm

I Would Like To signup along with totodile please. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerzstuff.net
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Hey Rusty, You're online Smile!! Go get a Luvbeak Smile at the events.. anyways accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

Popularity : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 am

IM JOINING I <3 DRATINI

Sorry for that moment. ^
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 am

You're going to use Squirtle right? Try looking at the FakeCard Information, there's some new fakecards.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:32 am

Join
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:40 am

I knew Keion would join Razz
Back to top Go down
Elecii
UPR Newbie
UPR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:55 am

I'll go with Swampagon.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Okay, Please add your UPR stats in your sig so I can redirect it to the RP topic Smile Dragonic Journey Full!! If someone's not having a single post here, just post one single RP too until he replies xD

In a one sunny day, Aria woke up in her bed and took a morning bathe. After that, she took the Turtwig card, which written on its back is "Property of the: Phys" She took her bicycle and went to Saffron City to reserve a ticket to Pacifilog.

She went first to Professor Pomér and said "Hey, Prof!! Who's my teammates today?" Aria questioned him, "Oh, that would be 4 members, 2 old, 2 new.. They're Aj Leonardo and Cheryl Tiro.. Both of them are new to this mission.." Professor answered her.. "Well, I'm excited to see them.. Did they departed? or am I the one first here?" Aria questioned Professor, suddenly Pomér nodded.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:46 am

Axel Marshal
Pacifidlog Town

Axel's feet marched from one side to another in front of the town's local Pokemon Center. This would be the meeting point to all of the appointed trainers to do the mission. Unfortunately, Axel got there too early and began to wait for the others for quite some time now. His only source of entertainment was watching his Bulbasaur play with the Corsola underneath or rolling over the wooden planks.

Finally, his patience was about to reach its limit. He grabbed his PokeGear in his bag's pocket and dialed Aria and Platinum's numbers. Since they were the only people who know Axel who knows them back, Axel decided to leave a call to both. "Um... do I need to remind you about the mission today? I've been the only one here for hours. I would appreciate if you would come here ASAP. Thank you." With the end of the message, Axel closed his PokeGear and returned it to its pocket.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:02 am

Axel called Aria, "Hey!! Axel!! The meeting's point at Saffron City!! At Professor Pomér's House! We're going to Pacifilog remember!?" Aria exclaimed.. She searched and read some book in the Professor's library about dueling.

"Ahh, so this must be about the legendary Lugia" Aria was so amazed of it's looks.. "I wish I had a Lugia Card.." Aria looked upon the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:00 am

Axel Marshal
Pacifidlog Town

"Hey, Axel! The meeting's point at Saffron City at Professor Pomér's House! We're going to Pacifidlog remember!?" Aria exclaimed in the phone. As quickly as she responded, her phone went off again.

Axel sighed. He forgot to tell them he was already in Pacifidlog and that he already told the Professor he was waiting there. He dialed Aria's number again and called, "Ask the Professor where am I. I'll be waiting for you and the others here. Ciao!"

As Axel closed his PokeGear and turned it off, he went inside the Pokemon Center and slept in an empty bed with Bulbasaur still playing, but now inside the building.
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

Popularity : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Platinum: Pacifilog

Platinum saw the blue aqua around her and smiled. She had been forced to swim to the island, and had tied Squirtle around her waist. She resurfaced, and stood on the wooden planks of Pacifilog.

"Hey, Axel." she said. Her hair was soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:21 pm

(Gonna wait for the 2 guys to post Smile)
Back to top Go down
Elecii
UPR Newbie
UPR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:33 am

Cheryl Tiro
Pacifidlog Town

I was still sitting on the back of my Swampagon, and I could just about see Pacifidlog Town ahead.

After a few minutes, I was already there. I jumped off Swampagon, and walked into the Pokemon Center. I spotted someone. "You're Axel, right?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:44 am

As Aria, waited.. and there was a beep in her PokéGear, she remembered that the meeting place was gonna be at Pacifidlog Town, Snowraind City Gym.. "Oh My God! I forgot our meeting place!! I'm so late!!" Aria was worried, She ran off and sends out her Swampagon to swim to Pacifidlog.. "Hurry Swampagon!! We're gonna be late!" Aria hurried.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:38 am

Axel Marshal
Pacifidlog Town

*~Yawn*

Axel stretched his arms wide and opened his mouth widely. He just noticed that Bulbasaur slept on the ground beside the bed. He took off his blanket, checked the time from his watch, and stood up.

As he searched for his shoes, he saw feet of a young girl. I looked up to her face until she began to talk. "You're Axel, right?" she asked. "Hey, Axel!" a shout told outside the building, apparently with Platinum's voice.

"Yes, I am Axel, Axel Marshal. Nice to meet you!" Axel thought for a moment for the girl's name, which would be one of the people joining them in the mission. "You're Cheryll, right? Then let's go outside and meet someone I know!" Axel whistled to waken Bulbasaur and ran downstairs and to Platinum.
Back to top Go down
Elecii
UPR Newbie
UPR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 am

Cheryl Tiro
Pacifidlog Town

"Yes, I am Axel, Axel Marshal. Nice to meet you!" Axel replied, "You're Cheryl, right? Then let's go outside and meet someone I know!"

"Yeah, I'm Cheryl." I said. As he ran down the stairs, I ran down after him.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Aria reached the shores of Pacifidlog and went very fast to Snowraind City Gym, " Ughh, This running makes me sick." She got there, but she wasn't late yet.. she was the 4th card trainer to arrive.

"Hi, guys! Hi Platinum! Hi Axel!!, and uhh.. uhh.. new girl?" Aria was wondering what could be the name of her new teammate. "Nice to meet ya'll! Sorry I'm late!" Her face shaped like a cat full of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Elecii
UPR Newbie
UPR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:22 am

Suddenly another person arrived. "Hi, guys! Hi Platinum! Hi Axel!!, and uhh.. uhh.. new girl?" The girl stood there, wondering. "Nice to meet ya'll! Sorry I'm late!"

"I'm Cheryl Tiro." I said to her. "And your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonic Journey - Full   Dragonic Journey - Full Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonic Journey - Full
Page 1 of 1