Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Hello! Welcome to UPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! UPR means Ultimate PokéCard Rpg, Means.. You will use PokéCards for battle!! Current Events: None For The Moment!
Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Hello! Welcome to UPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! UPR means Ultimate PokéCard Rpg, Means.. You will use PokéCards for battle!! Current Events: None For The Moment!
Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shane Richards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkEevee
UPR Newbie
UPR Newbie
DarkEevee

Popularity : 0

Shane Richards Empty
PostSubject: Shane Richards   Shane Richards EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:56 am

Trainer Image: Shane Richards ShaneTrainerComplete
Trainer Name: Shane Richards
Trainer Specialty: Fire
PokéCard Starter:
Shane Richards Chimchar
Chimcar
Scratch, Leer, Ember, Taunt, Fury Swipes, Flame Wheel, Nasty Plot, Torment, Facade, Fire Spin, Slack Off, Flamethrower

Starting Region: Johto

Personality: You know those people that just don't give up on anything that they do, no matter what the odds? Yup, that's Shane. Even if he's facing up against a three-headed dragon, with nothing but his hands, he'll fight to the death. Of course, this leads him into very dangerous situations, some he can't possibly get out of. He usually is very unorganised, so does whatever he does without any plans. He is also friendly and easy to be around, but usually doesn't like to take charge of things. He loves nature and all Pokemon.

RP Skills: I'm a better than average writer, but sometimes suffer from writer's block...
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

Popularity : 3

Shane Richards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Richards   Shane Richards EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:17 am

Nice, I like your trainer image Very Happy Accepted >:3, Go RP DarkEeve Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatepokecardrpg.com

Shane Richards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Pokecard RPG :: UPR Character Sign-Up :: UPR Approved Characters-
Jump to: